Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What I am working on

Yesterday I made a dress for the AG in crochet. Just using up scraps. Hubby came home and said "Packers colors!" I hadn't realized they were the colors for the Green Bay Packers. He is a football fan! I will post a pic as soon as I take one. I am also starting a new one today. It is the Little Miss Rosalie crochet pattern from Maggie's Crochet. If you order if from Mary Maxim, (I am Canadian) you can get it in a kit with all the yarn and doll included.

As for cross stitching, my fabric and floss are all ready to start Noah's Sub. Once I actually start stitching, I will post update pics.

I will probably be adding a few polls to get some feedback for some sewing projects for the AG dolls.

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I've crocheted for AGs has been blankets (my preferred crochet item of choice), ponchos, hats, scarves, and purses. I've tried a sweater, from a Springfield Collection book I think, and got about halfway done before I put it down (and I haven't seen it since).
    Looking forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete