Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rosalie's Packer's Dress


Well, here she is. Rosalie in her "Packer's Dress" as hubby calls it. He wants me to make a G, put it on the middle so it will really represent the Green Bay Packers.

I don't have an AG yet, but hopefully soon. I missed out on Elizabeth on the QVC sale. Kids were acting up and by the time I got back to watching it, she was sold out. Oh well, maybe something good will be on in September or October when they have another show.


My ultimate wish is to get Elizabeth, Julie and maybe Marisol eventually.

3 comments:

  1. No worries about not having an AG yet. When I moved to NC, my 3 dolls at the time (2 AG and 1 Our Generation boy) were in storage, and when I told DH I wanted to get back into making doll clothes he went all town and brought me back Stacy (like your Rosalie) to model my creations. Even though she is out of place of my collection, she hold a place in my heart since she is the first doll my DH ever bought me.
    Anyways, onto your dress, it looks wonderful, and I think your DH is right, it's Green Bay colors. I think she needs a cheesehead hat to match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for your comments and support! It means a lot!

    ReplyDelete