Saturday, February 10, 2018

Things to come

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful day/week. I just thought I would come on and give a sneak peek at what I am currently working on, and a few of the outfits that will be listed as soon as I can get some quality photos taken. First, I have 4 hoodies in the works.
Next, I have some girls already dressed and waiting for hair and photos to be done.
And lastly, I have a few that need some models. I know, a lot of blue, but I do have several more coming up that are different colours. LOL
I'm hoping I can get the photos done today, but it is overcast, so we will see. Next up, I have a jacket to finish, a jacket to start, a flight suit with embroidered patches to finish, as well as several outfits to photograph. Should be a busy day. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment