Thursday, November 10, 2016

Videos and Birthday Gifts

Sorry it's been a bit since I posted last. I hope everyone had a great Halloween. My birthday was November 1, and my hubby was so great to give me a new chair for my sewing machine and a new iron. The chair I usually use is big and bulky and I wanted just a stool, but he got me one with a back so that I won't strain my back, but it has no arms to get in my way. The iron I use was just a quick, cheap one, but it is very light and I wanted a heavier one. The one that I wanted was sold out, so he made sure that the one he did purchase was a heavier one. It is a digital Sunbeam iron. I haven't tried either one out yet as my back has been an absolute beast, but I hope to in the next day or so. I did a bit of filming today. I have finally started to film my doll collection. Today, I did my AG collection. I filmed all the dolls with their accessories that I have for each one. I did them in categories, mini's, Wellie Wisher, historical, Truly Me, and Girl of the Year. With a bonus of my daughter's dolls, as I use them for models as well. We do not own the same dolls, so no repeats. I will eventually do Tonner, Silkstone, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, and BJD collection videos. They will all have separate videos. It will take me a few days to edit and upload so please stay tuned. I will post it here as well. I hope everyone is having a great fall day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment