Friday, August 5, 2016

Curtains and Pillowcases

I have been commissioned by my sister-in-law to make two sets of curtains and a set of pillowcases, so that's what I've been working on for the last couple of days. I finished the pillowcases, and now all I have to do is the bottom hems of all four curtains, which should be done today. Then it is on to some Halloween dresses for my dolls. Halloween is my favourite time of the year, as I love all the colours and costumes!! I will be going to Toronto this month, and I finally get to go to an American Girl store for the first time and pick out my doll in person! I will be getting Lea and I can't wait. I might pick up a Wellie Wisher doll as well. I like the blonde girl with blue eyes. I love how her hair is and her expression on her face. We'll see. I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment