Friday, June 10, 2016

MIA apology

Hello everyone, I am so sorry for being so MIA lately. Health issues, and kid issues have kept me from sewing and pretty much kept me from doing anything else. Depression has hit a little as well, but I am hoping that by the end of June, everything will calm down as my kids will be out of school by then. I have been doing some sewing, and finishing up of some projects and hope to get them listed to Etsy shortly. I have one outfit for the Little Darlings, and a few more for the AG dolls. I have a few cut out and in stages of being worked on, but some of those might have to be put on hold, as my daughter is graduating grade 8, and received a free grad dress from our city, but she wants more rhinestones put on it, so I have to spend time putting on up to 6000 3mm, 4mm, and 5mm rhinestones on the dress with glue. Should prove interesting. I will post before and after photos before I start that in the next week. I hope everyone is doing well and has an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment