Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hoping to have my Etsy shop open by now, but.......

I have been steadily sick since November and now we are closing on our first house on March 11! Just in time to move on March break. I am taking some photos of a couple of outfits that are ready to get put up on Etsy, and in doing this, I realized that some of them weren't quite finished or needed something extra. :) Buying a house has had it's moments as well. We found a house, did all the inspections and just before closing, the sellers backed out which left us back at square one. We then found a better house on the same street for the same price and everything is a go for next month. I believe everything happens for a reason. The second house was originally out of our price range, but they had to sell fast as they were relocating and found a house to buy, so it worked out to our advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment