Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Working on swap project

I signed up for another swap. I really use these to try and keep up with sewing. I have been doing a bit lately and want to keep up the momentum. I have done a few outfits for Caroline and Julie. I hope to have some nice weather soon to post pictures and hopefully start putting some outfits in my Etsy shop. I have had to do a bit of traveling lately to see a back surgeon and a neurologist for my migraines. Just more continuing stuff from my car accident. Although I have have migraines and headaches every day since I was 16, they have gotten substantially worse since my car accident and have prohibited me from doing a lot of things. I try and get in things when I feel better or good, but my activity level has definitely dwindled to a mere trickle. Hopefully I will have pictures up soon. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment