Friday, April 22, 2011

Huge order from Elmore Pisgah

Well, I had to place an order. They had reduced their prices so much, I just had to order. I got tons! First is the entire order.



I ordered a 2 pound bag of whatever they want to send me. This bag actually has all worsted cotton. The dish clothe cotton.



Then I ordered rayon chenille. It is hard to find and I love their colors. I did find another company in Canada that carries chenille, but not ombres.



I also ordered some perle cotton. Just a little.



Last but not least, size 10 crochet cotton. I do doll clothes and it's hard to find the nice colors here.



On a final note, I had emailed Spinrite about not discontinuing the chenille line and their reply was that they were unsure if they were going to discontinue anything. The letter I received in my order was that they were in fact discontinuing the crochet cotton and the chenille.

No comments:

Post a Comment