Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just put in my AG Christmas list to hubby...

Well, hubby thought that he would not be able to get me an AG doll for Christmas, because for some reason, he thought they were about $200. He decided to look through one of the catalogs and realized that they were under $100 and he said that maybe he could swing it! Then he realized he had more money than he thought so I am getting two dolls, several pairs of shoes and an outfit!! LOL I can't wait until they get here. I already have names picked out for them. :)

I will be sure to post pics of them when I get them as well. I still have to learn how to post pics properly with this blogger as I don't like them all willy nilly on the page.

I am still working on Noah's Sub, and asked hubby for a new memory card for Christmas as well so that I can actually take pics of my dolls and cross stitching without having to delete anything. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment